Tuesday 4 March 2008

From someone else's view point...


It's sometimes helpful to see things from a different viewpoint. Sometimes it is necessary. I'm not saying it is necessary to see the event above from a new viewpoint. It might be. But I just posted it up here so you may be inspired to be willing to listen to many people before passing a judgment. Especially if you are a Christian!

By the way, if you want to know what Pangea Day is, it's basically an international film festival, but be sure to check its website yourself to find out more. Secondly, if you also happened to go to TED website, you'll find an amazing collection of great presentations and resources. Just be warned, a vast majority of things (if not all) you will find there is very humanistic, and is sadly, very much Godless. I go to that site time to time, and I find wonderful people and their brilliant talents and ideas there, but I always finish my little tour with a sad sense of reality of fallen man.

(HT: TED blog)

No comments: