Jesus over all things.

people nature history hurt life money work today play culture death media yesterday technology tomorrow joy mistakes relationship nations redemption everything... absolutely.

Sunday, 13 September 2009

Today's sermon from Deut 30

Wordle: Sermon-Deut-30
Posted by Timothy Wonil Lee at 17:30
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Deuteronomy, sermon, wordle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

Two ways to live: The choice we all face
Matthias Media: Christian Books and Bible Studies
3-2-1

Books I'm interested in

Goodreads: Book reviews, recommendations, and discussion

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • May (1)
  • ►  2018 (4)
    • Aug (2)
    • Jun (1)
    • Feb (1)
  • ►  2017 (9)
    • Sept (1)
    • Aug (1)
    • Jul (2)
    • Jun (1)
    • Apr (2)
    • Jan (2)
  • ►  2016 (60)
    • Dec (3)
    • Nov (1)
    • Oct (8)
    • Sept (5)
    • Jul (2)
    • May (2)
    • Apr (1)
    • Feb (6)
    • Jan (32)
  • ►  2015 (34)
    • Dec (20)
    • Sept (1)
    • Aug (1)
    • Jun (1)
    • May (5)
    • Apr (2)
    • Feb (1)
    • Jan (3)
  • ►  2014 (13)
    • Dec (1)
    • Nov (1)
    • Jul (1)
    • May (4)
    • Apr (1)
    • Mar (4)
    • Jan (1)
  • ►  2013 (36)
    • Nov (2)
    • Sept (6)
    • Jul (1)
    • Jun (6)
    • May (1)
    • Apr (2)
    • Mar (4)
    • Feb (7)
    • Jan (7)
  • ►  2012 (33)
    • Dec (1)
    • Oct (3)
    • Sept (4)
    • Aug (4)
    • Jul (4)
    • Jun (5)
    • May (5)
    • Apr (1)
    • Mar (1)
    • Feb (3)
    • Jan (2)
  • ►  2011 (28)
    • Dec (2)
    • Oct (1)
    • Aug (2)
    • Jul (2)
    • Apr (7)
    • Mar (3)
    • Feb (4)
    • Jan (7)
  • ►  2010 (55)
    • Nov (6)
    • Oct (11)
    • Sept (12)
    • Jul (4)
    • Jun (3)
    • May (4)
    • Apr (3)
    • Mar (3)
    • Feb (3)
    • Jan (6)
  • ▼  2009 (133)
    • Dec (7)
    • Nov (8)
    • Oct (9)
    • Sept (10)
    • Aug (8)
    • Jul (7)
    • Jun (8)
    • May (6)
    • Apr (10)
    • Mar (14)
    • Feb (16)
    • Jan (30)
  • ►  2008 (355)
    • Dec (14)
    • Nov (26)
    • Oct (20)
    • Sept (21)
    • Aug (22)
    • Jul (39)
    • Jun (31)
    • May (14)
    • Apr (33)
    • Mar (43)
    • Feb (53)
    • Jan (39)
  • ►  2007 (74)
    • Dec (14)
    • Nov (14)
    • Oct (7)
    • Sept (11)
    • Aug (26)
    • Jul (2)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • Preaching
    I've preached in a church gathering four times so far, and it feels as though it is getting more and more difficult every time. I am pre...
  • She calls me "husband."
    She calls me "husband". Well, not really. She most often calls me by my name or "jagiya" which in Korean translates roug...
  • Rights and Duties?
    When I was in the primary school, back in Korea, I was taught that the rights and duties of individuals must be kept for a society to functi...
  • Having the peace of God is not enough
    Question: "Suppose you have the peace of God. Will not that quiet you?" Answer: "No, I must have the God of peace; as the pe...
  • About church: a note to myself
    Of many areas of theology, the theology of church has been the most difficult for me. I think I can give a definition of church, a gathering...
  • Jesus welcomes sinners because...?
    The good news of Jesus is that Jesus welcomes sinners. Sinners like you and me. But when you ask why or how Jesus welcomes sinners, distort...
  • Reading 2009: an update
    It's the middle of March now. Just reporting my progress so far... From the 26 books on the list, I have finished reading 9 books, they ...
  • Giving Your 100%
        I once knew a man who had come to this country after World War II as a displaced person. He had been a skilled cabinetmaker in his home...
  • Responding to an atheist's provocation: I don't know how yet.
    I saw a provocative slogan on the Richard Dawkins Foundation website. I don't think a campaign with this slogan actually went live, but ...
  • that they may dare boldly to do all things by God's Word
    Here, then, is the sovereign power with which the pastors of the church, by whatever name they be called, ought to be endowed. That is that...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.