Wednesday 27 May 2009

Another TED talk

I have previously posted a couple of links from TED.
Here's another one, a very short one.

This talk reminded me of Genesis 11 event where God confused all the languages of the earth, and Acts 2 where people from different languages were able to communicate freely of God's truths among themselves.

I'm not opposed of learning English, or working together to address world-wide problems. But to believe that we can solve those problems ultimately by our efforts? Somebody's forgetting the real cause of the problems, sin. And those sinners, us, people, and yes, you.

I will continue to work and be useful for others. I will participate in improving the quality of human lives, and help those in need. Yet, my heart's confession is, I desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. (Heb. 11:16 part)

No comments: