Tuesday 1 January 2008

So, now it's year 2008.

Personally, year 2007 was the most stressful and unpredictable year I've had in my entire life. Even the year my father passed away, I don't think I was this much stressed. Or... at least, I didn't really feel it this hard. At least I knew it was coming. And I didn't have as much responsibility as I do right now.

Continuing my relationship with God, while dealing with people, and making decisions, especially when the choices seem all bad and had to choose a lesser evil, being a leader at church, trying to help frantically, while I myself feel like I'm rotting away, lost opportunities, broken relationships, shattered confidence, depression, weakened health... still, God is God, and I am His. May He keep it that way in the new year and beyond. Perhaps with a bit of more ups and less downs than last year though.

Happy new year, my friends.

No comments: