Friday 30 May 2008

Returned to my (temporary) home in Sydney

My 38-day long trip has ended as of yesterday.
I came home yesterday. I missed Sydney from the day one of my trip, and it's good to be back. I just wonder how good and wonderful it would be when I finally, by God's grace, reached my permanent home in Heaven. It simply isn't imaginable, let alone describing in mere words.

Anyways, as I find my groove back in Sydney, I will slowly start to blog regularly. It was more difficult to blog while traveling I found, and I need to get into the habit of thinking laterally and logically about things around me. It'll take some time I predict, so if my blog isn't updated as regularly, please be patient with me (although.. it's not like I have great many number of people reading this blog anyways, and those who do would know me enough to give me this much slack that I need. ;-) Oh, by the way, my laptop's broken at the moment unfortunately, and this may impact how soon and often I will blog.

Again, good to be back, good to be with you, friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did it get broken?!

Timothy Wonil Lee said...

Woo, you are stalking me again.
Well, it just broke itself. I didn't drop it, didn't spill water on it, didn't do anything wrong. The motherboard, or the graphics card just died on me.

Good news is that it's fixed now. Yay