Monday 11 August 2008

I'm too sick to post my own thoughts, but...

I've been sick for the past few days, and I am still recovering. I haven't been this sick in the past few months, and I had to miss out on Sunday service yesterday even.

Anyways, while I conserve my energy and focus on resting, here are some articles I read recently that I think were worth sharing.

- So many people mix-up the words, Evangelical and Evangelistic. Read this article by Phillip Jensen and be enlightened. Hint: the point of the article isn't simply to educate you about the two words! (HT: Gordon Cheng)
- Parchment and Pen is one of the most generous and informed Christian blog. And it touched on Joel Osteen the other day. I admit that I still haven't read the book, "Your Best Life Now", but I think I'm pretty close to setting up my mind about this Osteen guy. Read the blog post here.
- Christians must be different in their way of living. May that be also an opening for evangelism.

No comments: