Wednesday 30 April 2008

Traveling back to Seoul

I'm on a train again (that KTX I mentioned before).
This time I'm traveling north-ward from Busan to go back up to my home in Seoul.
It was good one week in Busan, I spent some time getting my health check-up, see my uncle, aunty, and grandmother. I can only wonder when I will be able to see them again. It may be that we will only meet again in Heaven... I also met up with Grace. She showed me around in Busan a bit, and especially that "Nurimaru" place (I think that's how it's called.) where APEC was held few years ago.

I'll still be blogging and interacting with people online, but as it has been for the past one week or so, I can only expect that it will continue to be like that until I return to Sydney. But I have some stuff to post, I just need to find some time, so return here often to see the latest updates.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here I am, stalking you again.

I'm thinking I need a new hobby.