Sunday 27 April 2008

New Attitude Conference 2008

I just found out that there is going to be a conference in the US, Louisville, Kentucky. It's called "New Attitude". Looks like it's a good conference, and I am interested in attending, but I am going to miss out on that because the dates don't match well with my trip. Oww, they start on 24th, when I have to be on my plane back to Seoul on 23rd.
Nevertheless, I watched a video clip posted there (http://newattitude.org/about) which, I believe it was used for 2006's conference titled, "Humble Orthodoxy". Even though I didn't attend that conference, and I can't attend this year's conference, that video clip served me as a reminder and a refresher as to how we need to keep humility while standing firm on the truth.
Watch it now to hear encouragement, reasoning (although it's so brief), and well, get yourself acquainted with some of the most trust-worthy Christian preachers/pastors/authors in the US.

(Sorry, I couldn't find the direct link to the video clip, and I am not sure how long it will be there since the new conference is coming up pretty soon and I think the new one will replace the old one. But if you find a direct link, or a youtube version, please let me know.)

No comments: